In this digital world, whenever we are looking for adding security features to our home, workplace, or anywhere else, then this first suggestion that comes in our mind is CCTV Camera. As a CCTV camera is one such thing with the help of which you can keep an eye on your place without actually being present at the place. Currently, you will notice that CCTV cameras are being enhanced so that they can offer the best possible security services to its users. But do we know everything about CCTV Cameras? In case if you said no or you want to know everything about CCTV Cameras, then do follow this post till the end. As here, we are going to start from the bottom to the top with CCTV Cameras and enhance your knowledge regarding this high-efficient product.
What is the full form of CCTVClosed Circuit TeleVision (CCTV) is the Full Form of CCTV camera in English.
What is a CCTV Camera?There would be millions of people in this world that must be using CCTV Cameras at their place, but we are sure that they might not be knowing about the full form of CCTV Camera. So the full form of CCTV camera is Closed Circuit Television Camera, and it is called so because it does not share the signals publically, and all the signals remain between a closed circuit only. Hence with the help of a TV system, you would be able to monitor the nearby places properly and can use it for security purposes. If you are aware of that, then you must have noticed that the older CCTV Camera systems used to have a black and white tv system where you would be able to monitor everything, but in a colorless mode, that was not the best but was able to do its work. But now, when we have a look at CCTV Cameras, things have completely changed, and these products have been modernized according to the requirements. Some of the significant changes that you would be able to notice in today’s CCTV cameras are as follows:
- CCTV cameras are more automated, and it needs nobody to operate them. Hence you would need to set them up properly and nothing else.
- You would be able to take advantage of high-quality video output with the help of CCTV cameras nowadays. Moreover, some cameras offer such a precise output that it can even help you in zooming up to 10x and notice small things too.
- Nowadays, CCTV cameras also offer microphones and audio outputs with the help of which you can even record sounds, and along with that, you can send audio output signals too in real-time.
- You would be able to rotate CCTV cameras on your own so that you can take advantage of a better viewing angle. Moreover, most such products are coming with night vision systems that will let you view everything clearly at night too.
Uses of CCTV Camera:There are plenty of uses of CCTV cameras because of which they are being used all over the world, let us have a look at some of those uses:
- The first and most important reason behind the installation of CCTV cameras is that you would be able to keep your place away from any crime or mishappening.
- You would be able to monitor all kinds of activities around your place with the help of a CCTV Camera, with this method you can find out if anybody is trying to do something wrong around your place or not.